Here is some helpful information about ordering cookies from BartsCookies.com.
I accept VISA, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal payments through PayPal.com. Do note, you don’t have to have a PayPal account to pay for your order. There is a link you can click on that let’s you do just that. It looks like this:
Baking, Packing & Shipping Your Cookies
When I bake your cookies, they go out in the mail that night to be shipped to your door immediately! Cookies are shipped in sealed bags to maintain freshness, and then shipped via USPS Priority Mail within the USA/Canada, or other carrier if specified when you order.
Now, depending on the day and time that I receive your order, I have certain days during the week (and on the weekend), in which I will bake your order. Here’s how it works:
1) I have found it best to bake on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, and never on any other day in between, due to how shipping your cookies is handled by the post office.
2) If your order comes into my office AFTER 12 noon on any of my baking days, your order is typically baked on the next baking day, because I like to get them in the mail by 5pm. Any order that comes in after 12 noon, doesn’t have the best chance at getting in the mail that day by 5pm.
3) So, it’s not uncommon for me to wait a day or so, or for the weekend to pass, in order for me to bake your cookies so they have ample/active time to ship to you.
4) When I do bake your cookies, they go out in the mail the same day to be shipped to your door pronto! I want the post office processing your boxes when they’re still open for business.
5) Other factors I use to calculate when and how I bake is where your box of cookies is being delivered? (i.e., to what part of the country, and other factors, etc.)
6) Lastly, and this is very important, when I send you a tracking #, and you look at it and it doesn’t reflect your town yet, or “out for delivery”, that doesn’t mean that your cookies are not in your area, and still with me. On the contrary! Typically, that just means the post office in your area hasn’t scanned your cookie box that’s sitting on their table for processing yet.
7) Shipment of your cookies (to you or the person you might be buying them for) typically takes 2-5 days, depending on where you live in the country, holiday delivery, or weather conditions from the time I mail them, and not your order date.
So, having said that, I look forward to baking your cookies, and getting them to you just as quickly as possible!
While I have been told countless times my cookies don’t last 24 hours, because they are CONSUMED immediately upon their arrival, I have been told that my cookies stay fresh for 1-2 weeks after they have been received and bags opened. I know this to be true, because I myself have eaten my cookies a week or two after I baked them, and they were still soft and yummy!
Do note, my cookies do not contain preservatives, so it is best to devour them within a week of your receiving them. Naturally, I trust that will happen. If you wish to make your cookies last longer, simply place them in the refrigerator or in the freezer. When you want one, simply take it out, place it in a toaster oven or (for some) the microwave, and viola! Bon appetite!
My Personal 30-DAY Guarantee
Every cookie order you place comes with my ironclad 30-day money-back guarantee. The very second you receive your cookies in the mail, start counting! By the 30th day, see if you’re not ready to order more! They are extremely addictive. But, seriously, if there is any problem with your order, contact my office, and I will handle it personally.
“Hello Bartmannnnn!! You are amazing!! I really appreciate all your cooperation and EXCELLENT handling of this manner. Your cookies were amazing!! Just the right amount of crunch and chew! I just had another one this morning, and they were just as delicious! Again, thank you so much. You have been more than generous, and went above and beyond pleasing a customer!” ~ Phyllis, Utah
Questions About Your Order / Ordering?
If, at any time, you have questions about your order, or placing an order, please contact me online through my website, or give me a call. Yes, your message (or call) will reach me, and I will assist you personally. That’s just the kind of customer service I believe you deserve.
Enjoy your cookies,
Bart Smith, Founder